Don’t Make These Mistakes!
We created this list to help all the folks out there in Notaryville to help avoid mistakes. We all know that sometimes signature lines are over looked, but did you know that the most common are 7 documents which we are going to cover in this list. Some of these documents only apply to FHA and VA loans while some of them are in every loan package.
1. The 1003 also known as the Residential Loan Application is generally a 4 to 5 page document. This is a standard document that is in all loan packages. The first signature missed is at the top of the first page of the 1003 (1 of 4). This document is in all packages. See the illustration below.
2. The second portion of this document where signature lines are missed, is hidden right in the middle of the page which is the 4th page of the 1003 also known as the Residential Loan Application (4 of 4). In this group of documents its missed the most. This is in 99% of all loan packages. See the illustration below.
3. This document gets missed quit often, its the 1802a also known as the HUD VA Addendum or the 929000-A. This is in ALL VA loan packages. The second page of this document has two signature area’s, one is right in the middle of the page which is hidden. There is also a signature line at the bottom of the page. See the illustration below:
4. This is the forth page of the 1802a also known as the HUD VA Addendum or the 929000-A. This is in ALL VA loan packages. The signature line is at the mid top part of the page. See the illustration below:
5. The name of this document is the Report and Certification of Loan disbursement also known as the 1820, the signature that gets missed is on the second page in this group of documents. The signature line that gets missed, is at the bottom of the page. Also you must pay close attention because the spouse must sign if B-2 or B-5 is checked in the section above the signature line on the second page. See the illustration below:
6. The name of this document is Notice to the Home Loan Applicant Credit Score Information Disclosure. The signature that is most commonly missed is on the second page of this document. See the illustration below:
7. This document is called the USA Patriot Act Information Form. This is in every package and is one of the most commonly missed documents because the notary section is not fully completed by the notary. The section above the signature line must be filled out by the notary and then it must be signed by the notary. Please see the illustration below:
We made this list to help everyone out there in Notaryville. Although this may seem like a simple list of documents to most folks out there, but we see these documents get missed on a regular basis. So, if you are working for us, a title company, or other parts of real estate, you will keep yourself covered.
Get Any Document Notarized Right Now! Let’s Start!
Go with the Industry Leaders for over 15 years. Mobile, Online, Remote, Sunshine Gets the Job Done Right…